INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
users who consult the website of Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. pays great attention to the protection of the privacy of all persons with whom it interacts and undertakes to respect it in application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and national legislation on the protection of personal data.
Before accessing the various sections of the Site, this information sheet provides information on how Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. will process the User's personal data, both those provided directly by the User (such as name, surname, e-mail address) and those collected in other ways by Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. as described in the "Personal Data processed" section (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Personal Data").
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the Personal Data collected by this Website is:
Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l.
Viale Verdi 62-64
36100 Vicenza (VI)
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The Personal Data that Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. may collect and process through the Website and/or the Social pages, include:
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of Personal Data in order to access certain services offered by Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. (request for information by filling in the "Contacts" form and/or subscription to the newsletter) or to make requests for information to the addresses indicated on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the Personal Data included in the sender's request, which is necessary to reply to the same. This category of data includes the sender's personal data and contact details, necessary to reply, as well as all the Personal Data included in the communications.
The collection of Personal Data may also take place through the publication by the User of Contributions (as defined below), on social networks such as, for example, Facebook and Instagram (hereinafter "Social Network"). By "Contributions" we mean the images, comments, sentences with effect and any other information published on the pages of Social Networks relating to products offered by the Owner, including any image conferred.
The Fortes Impresa Sociale website uses first and third party cookies. Cookies are a short string of text that is sent to the browser and, possibly, saved on the computer, smartphone or any other tool used to access the Internet, each time a website is visited.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing of the User's Personal Data by the Data Controller is aimed at:
- provide feedback to requests for information made by Users;
- send newsletters to Users who have activated the relevant Service;
- allow the Owner to receive the User's Personal Data via Facebook, Instagram and other social networks of which the user may provide contact data;
- carry out statistical elaborations on aggregated data in relation to the performance of the site;
- prevent and detect abuse of the Website or fraudulent activities carried out through the Website;
- allow the Data Controller to exercise his rights, for example the right of defence;
- to comply with obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority.
5. PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, which are automatically collected by the system, the User is free to provide Personal Data to request specific information on services offered by the Data Controller.
The personal data required as mandatory in the registration forms or other online services are necessary for the use of the services related to them.
Minors under 16 years of age must not provide information or Personal Data to Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. without the consent of the parental responsibility on them. In the absence of such consent it will not be possible to send requests by the minor through the Site. Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. invites all those who exercise parental responsibility over minors to inform them about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and the Web.
7. PROCESSING MODALITY
Personal Data will be processed using manual, computerised and telematic tools, also in automated mode, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The processing of Personal Data may include any type of operation, including collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
8. SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED TO THE DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data may be processed by the employees of the company departments responsible for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, who have been expressly authorised to do so and who have received adequate operating instructions.
9. DATA RECIPIENTS
The data may be processed by external parties operating as data controllers such as, by way of example, supervisory and control authorities and bodies and, in general, public or private parties entitled to request the data.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Data Controller, by external subjects designated as data processors, to whom appropriate operating instructions are given (e.g. Companies that provide maintenance and development services for the Site, IT service providers, managers of electronic platforms).
The Personal Data of Users will in no case be disseminated.
10. REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL SITES
The website of Fortes impresa Sociale S.r.l. uses the so-called social plug-ins.
Social plug-ins are special tools that allow the incorporation of social network functions directly into the Website (e.g. Facebook and Instagram).
The social plug-ins on the Website are marked with the respective logo of the social network platform.
When you visit a page of the Internet Sites and interact with the plug-in, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the social networking platform (Facebook and Instagram) and stored there.
11. LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller as well as at the headquarters of the website management company.
12. DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, the Data Controller has identified different retention times for Personal Data in relation to the individual purposes pursued.
- for the purposes of handling requests for information made by the User, Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to process the request;
- the personal data requested at the time of subscription to the newsletter will be kept until the User's request for cancellation, except for the cancellation of the newsletter service by the Data Controller which will result in the simultaneous deletion of the User's data;
- the Personal Data processed for Social Management purposes will be kept for the period necessary to interact with the User.
- for the purposes of handling disputes and any litigation, your Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose and, in any case, not beyond the applicable statute of limitations.
13. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
Fortes Impresa Sociale S.r.l. does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
14. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
If the data subject believes that the processing of personal data carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016, or to take appropriate legal action (art. 79 of EU Regulation 679/2016).