FORTES proposes itself as an operational partner in ESF (European Social Fund)/POR (Regional Operational Programme)
projects aimed at the implementation of transnational mobility paths in PCTO (Paths for Transversal Competences and Orientation, formerly Dual Education System).
For the internship in the company, which is the main core of this mobility, FORTES provides a consolidated network of foreign partners, and through them, of loyal companies through years of collaboration.
In identifying and organising the internship, FORTES pays great attention to the participant's profile, the project and personal objectives and the expected learning outcomes.
The reference framework of FORTES for the organisation of traineeships is the European Quality Charter for Transnational Mobility (ECR EC No. 2006/961).
During the design phase it collaborates with the promoting body in the analysis of needs, in the elaboration of the project idea and supports it in the use of the platform.
As an operational partner for mobility abroad, FORTES
- provides sending agencies with information and training materials, model cards, guides, materials for preparatory activities;
- agrees with the promoter and the host organisations to organise mobility planning, travel, contractual and insurance aspects;
- maintains relations with the host partnership, for the logistical organisation and the running of the programme;
- collaborates closely with the foreign partner for the organization of the internships: it communicates and specifies the training contents, prepares the relative contract; it collaborates in the organization of any video-connected interviews with the participant to further refine the choice of the internship;
- performs regular online monitoring during the internship, shares findings to make improvements;
- collaborates with the foreign partner and the company in the preparation of the Europass Mobility document;
- collaborates in the preparation of instruments for the detection, measurement and validation of skills for the purposes of recognition as a PCTO (Paths for Transversal Competences and Orientation);
- supports the promoting body in the preparation, collection and control of documentation;
- collaborates with the promoter in the final evaluation;
- it provides support in the preparation for possible verifications and/or audits;
- collaborates in the dissemination of the results.