FORTES collaborates with ITS Foundations (Advanced Technician Diploma, EQF level 5)
in the implementation of the internationalization process, and offers assistance in the application and renewal procedures of the "Erasmus Charter for Higher Education" (ECHE).
through years of collaboration, which can be a valid opportunity for highly professional internships for ITS students.
FORTES' know-how brings in-depth knowledge of different professional profiles, the experience of internships carried out in loyal companies, awareness of expectations and expected results, the ability to follow each participant as a unicum.
1. Design and drafting of the project
With the ITS Foundation that intends to apply for Erasmus funding, FORTES collaborates in the analysis of needs and expectations, valorizes the mission and strengths, elaborates the project idea, develops it, proposes and/or agrees on the mobility destinations, draws up the project and uploads it to the specific European platform.
2. Organisational and administrative management support
After approval, FORTES carries out technical assistance and organizational/management support activities during the different project phases.
- assists and supports the Foundation in the contractual and financial aspects concerning domestic and foreign service providers, also in order to ensure proper management of EU funds in compliance with the regulations and quality criteria;
- assists in the use of the provided platforms (Mobility Tool, etc.);
- provides the Foundation with information and training materials, models of cards, letters of assignment, guides, etc.;
- collaborates in the preparation of tools for the detection, measurement and validation of skills acquired during mobility, for the purposes of recognition;
- cooperates with the foreign host institution in the preparation of the Europass Mobility document;
- collaborates with the Foundation on project monitoring activities in itinere, final evaluation and dissemination of results.
3. Technical organisation of mobility
- may collaborate, if requested, in the selection operations;
- maintains relations with the host institutions, for the logistical organization and the development of the pedagogical program abroad;
- organises the internship in collaboration with the foreign host institution: communicates and clarifies the training contents, prepares the relevant contracts; collaborates in the organisation of video-connected interviews with the participant to further refine the choice of the internship, carries out regular online monitoring during the internship, shares the surveys to make improvements;
- if necessary, coordinates any activities of linguistic, cultural and pedagogical preparation, also with the preparation and development of training modules, thematic in-depth study and general information for the participants;
- agrees with the Foundation to organise mobility planning, travel arrangements, including contractual and insurance aspects;
- conducts monitoring and mentoring of activities at home and abroad.
4. Accounting support
- prepares the documents and procedures for reporting the project in accordance with the requirements of the National Agency;
- provides support in the preparation for possible inspections and/or audits by the National Agency or the European Commission, with the revision, reorganisation and completion of the required documentation and with technical assistance to the school staff involved in the procedures themselves.